Marin Municipal Water District & Earth Day Marin Festival & Day of Action Announce Major Partnership for April 6 Festival
• 2pm Water Rally featuring Americana/Jam Festival Favorite Alice DiMicele (as seen with David Grisman, Joan Baez, Arlo Guthrie, Bonnie Raitt & many more) teaching all to sing her classic “Made Out of Water” (followed by a set)
• 1st 500 attendees to take action on water conservation with MMWD win stainless steel MMWD-EDM water bottles
• Screening of “The Invisible Peak” by Gary Yost, narrated by Peter Coyote
• Water- and money-saving coupons from local retailers
• Free illustrated posters of MMWD’s watershed and water system for first 150 families who visit the festival’s “Water Village” which will also feature these and other organizations with water conservation solutions: Master Gardeners – Marin County, Goodman Building Supply, DriWater, The Urban Farmer Store, Resilient Neighborhoods, Marin County Sustainability Team & much more!!